Introduction

My name is Mario Louka and I am a media student at the Latymer School. My candidate number is 9099 and I am working with Eddie Rowe (9147) and Ignacio Flores (9049) collectively in group 2.

In order to view my work please click on the 3 labels named 'A2 Research + Planning', 'A2 Construction' and 'A2 Evaluation'.ick above to enter the website

Above is our album cover.

My Music Video

Click below for our Music Video


Click above to enter the website

Thursday 15 October 2015

R+P Post 5: The kind of video I would like to make

I'd like to create a video with simple but visually appealing background and effects, possibly on the topic of colour with a range of coloured backdrops and probable use of UV paints somewhere within our music video. I'd like to focus mainly on narrative with some possible performance shots integrated into the actual narrative.

The Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling
The really effective use of UV paint between 3.00-3.45 is something that we will certainly consider replicating as it looks really good on camera.

Drake - Hotline Bling 
The use of coloured backgrounds creates a really eye-catching effect with pastel colours making the video stand out from the screen. This can particularly been seen with the backgrounds between 1.15 and 1.35

Jake Miller - Rumors
The continuous effect is again very eye-catching and something that we could use as transitions within our real music video.


No comments:

Post a Comment