Introduction

My name is Mario Louka and I am a media student at the Latymer School. My candidate number is 9099 and I am working with Eddie Rowe (9147) and Ignacio Flores (9049) collectively in group 2.

In order to view my work please click on the 3 labels named 'A2 Research + Planning', 'A2 Construction' and 'A2 Evaluation'.ick above to enter the website

Above is our album cover.

My Music Video

Click below for our Music Video


Click above to enter the website

Sunday 22 February 2015

R+P Post 10: Reflections so far/looking ahead

So far, I have been very pleased with the progress of our group, we have managed our time well and have often come to quick conclusions and decisions due to good planning. We have all put in our fair share of work and contributed equally and importantly, we all get on well which is great for the future of the group.
We shall continue the project by creating a timeline and animatic. After that, we will create a shootboard and finally we will have a test shoot before our real shoot to make sure everything works and is a realistic target. If we carry on working like we have been up to now, I have no worries about future success within the group on our upcoming tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment