Introduction

My name is Mario Louka and I am a media student at the Latymer School. My candidate number is 9099 and I am working with Eddie Rowe (9147) and Ignacio Flores (9049) collectively in group 2.

In order to view my work please click on the 3 labels named 'A2 Research + Planning', 'A2 Construction' and 'A2 Evaluation'.ick above to enter the website

Above is our album cover.

My Music Video

Click below for our Music Video


Click above to enter the website

Sunday 22 February 2015

R+P Post 9: Our Script

We decided to include some dialogue in our opening sequence, however, the majority of the speech in our opening will come from a voice-over. The voice-over is common in rom-coms such as 'John Tucker Must Die' where Kate talks about what her life has been like.

Script
Guy: 
'Hi, I’m Guy. I’ve been single for the past 19 years, which is my whole life.
I’m so unlucky… it seems nothing ever goes my way
But… last month, I met the girl of my dreams. We met online and today I’m finally going on a date! Me! Going on a date! My first ever date!
The last time I tried talking to a girl, she completely ignored my presence.
It’s awkward because that’s the closest I’ve ever got to a girl who isn’t my mum.
For the first time in my life, I feel like my luck is changing.
I’ve got to try my hardest to get this right, that means no talking about games, science or chess.
I’m wearing my best shirt, styling my hair and putting on my best aftershave.
I’m even wearing a tie.

Anyway, got to go! Don’t wanna be late.'

No comments:

Post a Comment