Introduction

My name is Mario Louka and I am a media student at the Latymer School. My candidate number is 9099 and I am working with Eddie Rowe (9147) and Ignacio Flores (9049) collectively in group 2.

In order to view my work please click on the 3 labels named 'A2 Research + Planning', 'A2 Construction' and 'A2 Evaluation'.ick above to enter the website

Above is our album cover.

My Music Video

Click below for our Music Video


Click above to enter the website

Tuesday 30 June 2015

3. Are you pleased with the footage and your finished edit? Is it how you expected it to look? What works really well and what would you change?


Misery Business Remake - Eddie + Mario from Latymermedia on Vimeo.


Overall, I'm very pleased with how our edit turned out. I believe we did a great job in matching our edit to the original music video but we found a few issues where we hadn't filmed exact shots so had to improvise by replacing them with other shots. This process took a while as we had to look through all our footage to find a shot that would fit. There was a lot of excitement on the day and I feel this really helped to enhance the quality of our
footage.

I would say the edit is how we expected it to look as the quality of footage was really high and very similar to the original. This meant that it was down to us in editing to create a good remake which I feel we done. Eddie and I were confident in our ability to finish the edit and to a high standard.
Before and after the use of procamp

I feel we graded our shots to a particularly high standard and this gave our edit the polished look to make it feel very similar to the original. I believe our addition of flashes were also very good and worked really well.

In future, I would like to ensure that we get usable footage for every shot as this turned out to be a bit of an issue for a few shots for the remake.

No comments:

Post a Comment