Introduction

My name is Mario Louka and I am a media student at the Latymer School. My candidate number is 9099 and I am working with Eddie Rowe (9147) and Ignacio Flores (9049) collectively in group 2.

In order to view my work please click on the 3 labels named 'A2 Research + Planning', 'A2 Construction' and 'A2 Evaluation'.ick above to enter the website

Above is our album cover.

My Music Video

Click below for our Music Video


Click above to enter the website

Tuesday 30 June 2015

4. How do you think your prelim experiences will impact on your approach to next term's music video coursework?

I think the prelim experience has really helped to prepare me for the music video coursework next year as I got an insight into how much preparation and work goes into creating a successful music video.

Getting my hair and make up done
At first, I gave very little consideration into the variety of different areas that need to be thought about. However, this experience enabled me to see all of the preparation that went into creating a music video. We had a fairly large crew to undertake all of this and the fact that we will have to do all of this for ourselves next term highlights that we should not underestimate the size of the task and it may be necessary to get some outside help in to help us with our shoots.
One of our documents


Sheet to help us with the edit
I believe the prelim will be particularly useful for helping us to be prepared next term. We saw how much preparation went into this shoot and how successful it turned out so if we put in a similar amount of preparation next term, we may also be able to come out with a great music video. We had comprehensive documents so there was no doubt about anything and if we can recreate this next year, it would be very useful.




A short behind the scenes video showing our experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment