Introduction

My name is Mario Louka and I am a media student at the Latymer School. My candidate number is 9099 and I am working with Eddie Rowe (9147) and Ignacio Flores (9049) collectively in group 2.

In order to view my work please click on the 3 labels named 'A2 Research + Planning', 'A2 Construction' and 'A2 Evaluation'.ick above to enter the website

Above is our album cover.

My Music Video

Click below for our Music Video


Click above to enter the website

Thursday 19 March 2015

Construction Post 10: Looking back - reflections on our final outcome

Our Finished Project


For me, the whole course has been really enjoyable as it really gave an opportunity to be creative. There have been both highlights and low points but all together, it's all part of any process and something that I feel we were all prepared for.

Highlights
  • Working with a group of equals who all contributed to the course, I also feel that we grew much closer together as friends which is a nice bonus from the process
  • Having the opportunity to be creative, the fact that we could use almost any idea for our film was really exciting and I'm proud with how it's turned out
  • Having the chance to use Adobe Premiere Pro - I really enjoyed editing as you can stamp your footprint on your footage and see it come to life from a series of shots to an opening sequence
  • The change from our rough cut, which was quite horrible in my opinion, to our final cut was something quite huge and again something else that I'm really proud we achieved
Lowpoints
  • The process was very time-consuming and at times, I may have been stressing slightly due to the fact I was focusing so much on media but at the same time had 3 other subjects to study for. The edit schedule was very intense as we had to use almost all of our frees and lunches and sometimes had to stay after school. In addition to this, the shoot schedules were also long and somewhat repetitive when we weren't getting the shots we wanted. However, in general, the shoots were still enjoyable
  • Having to walk around my local area in costume was most definitely not fun for me as I was getting stared at by lots of people for dressing so 'vibrantly'! Also the shots on the high street were annoying to film as people kept walking through our shots as we were filming

I would really like audiences to appreciate the time and effort that was put into this project as it would be quite demoralising to see all of the time put into seem wasted. I would also like audiences to laugh at our main character 'Guy' especially the male audience who we slightly skewed this film to by using a male main character. Finally, I would hope that audiences would want to watch the rest of the film as it would feel really rewarding that our opening is successful.

If there was more time, I would have liked to re-record part of the voiceover as it sounds odd due to the fact that I sound different. I would have also liked to further work on our grading to achieve that professional look that we were working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment