Introduction

My name is Mario Louka and I am a media student at the Latymer School. My candidate number is 9099 and I am working with Eddie Rowe (9147) and Ignacio Flores (9049) collectively in group 2.

In order to view my work please click on the 3 labels named 'A2 Research + Planning', 'A2 Construction' and 'A2 Evaluation'.ick above to enter the website

Above is our album cover.

My Music Video

Click below for our Music Video


Click above to enter the website

Monday 2 March 2015

R+P Post 15: Our planned filming location and set design

Bedroom

Spotlights
For our shoot, we are going to film all of the 'inside' shots at my house. This is for a number of reasons, the first being that it is a boy's room allowing for the closest representation to what Guy's room would actually be like.

 My house has spotlights throughout allowing for even and bright lighting, in addition, this solves the problem of having to use bulky lights in smaller rooms such as my bedroom.


We found my room was quite bare so decided to dress it accordingly to match Guy's geeky nature. To do this, we put up posters from game's such as Skyrim and GTA V.
Bathroom
Poster from Skyrim
Stairs and downstairs














Hallway







After all of our location scouting, we found that our locations were suitable and decided to go ahead with them for our test shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment