Introduction

My name is Mario Louka and I am a media student at the Latymer School. My candidate number is 9099 and I am working with Eddie Rowe (9147) and Ignacio Flores (9049) collectively in group 2.

In order to view my work please click on the 3 labels named 'A2 Research + Planning', 'A2 Construction' and 'A2 Evaluation'.ick above to enter the website

Above is our album cover.

My Music Video

Click below for our Music Video


Click above to enter the website

Tuesday 3 March 2015

R+P Post 17: Our planned costumes, hair and make-up



Jim Levenstein
To portray our characterisation of Guy, we have come to the conclusion that we need a hideous shirt. First of all, we used a shirt that I owned for the test-shoot but we found that it didn't look bad enough on camera. Therefore, we realised that we needed to order in a shirt matching our criteria. We felt a hawaiian shirt was a good option as these are commonly renowned for looking ugly. We also wanted him to be wearing shorts as we felt this added to his geeky nature. A good example of this kind of character is Jim Levenstein from American Pie. 
Our Hawaiian shirt
Shirt after arriving



We ordered the shirt and found it was exactly what we wanted when it came. It was definitely far better than the shirt we used on the test shoot.

For Bella, we wanted the complete opposite of Guy. This meant we needed her to be wearing a smart dress, be fully made up and generally looking attractive for the date.



A table we created to show what we wanted each character to look like

Props-wise, we didn't need a lot. We needed a brush and aftershave which I already owned. Then we needed some game posters, I already had 2 and then we borrowed one from a class-mate. I also created a 'gaming' calender and printed it off to be used in one of the shots.
The gaming calender

No comments:

Post a Comment