Introduction

My name is Mario Louka and I am a media student at the Latymer School. My candidate number is 9099 and I am working with Eddie Rowe (9147) and Ignacio Flores (9049) collectively in group 2.

In order to view my work please click on the 3 labels named 'A2 Research + Planning', 'A2 Construction' and 'A2 Evaluation'.ick above to enter the website

Above is our album cover.

My Music Video

Click below for our Music Video


Click above to enter the website

Tuesday 3 March 2015

R+P Post 20: Reflections so far/looking ahead

For the main shoot we are going to re-shoot the shots we kept in from the test shoot and also shoot the new shots that we created. We are going to record some shots that we haven't storyboarded as this will allow us variety when it comes to the main edit, something we didn't have during our rough cut. Looking back, I think that our organisation has continued to be good allowing us to be fully prepared for any unexpected problems that may occur. I feel our test shoot and rough cut were a great success in particular as they allowed us to see what was wrong with our previous plans, meaning we can now change them in preparation for our main shoot. Having made the mistakes we made on the test shoot, I am now fairly confident going into the main shoot as we have learnt from these mistakes and won't make them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment