Introduction

My name is Mario Louka and I am a media student at the Latymer School. My candidate number is 9099 and I am working with Eddie Rowe (9147) and Ignacio Flores (9049) collectively in group 2.

In order to view my work please click on the 3 labels named 'A2 Research + Planning', 'A2 Construction' and 'A2 Evaluation'.ick above to enter the website

Above is our album cover.

My Music Video

Click below for our Music Video


Click above to enter the website

Thursday 19 March 2015

Construction Post 9: My Technical Learning Curve (production and post-production)

For me, the whole process was a massive learning curve. I learnt so much throughout course like achieving the matches on action and not breaking continuity but I also consolidated on things I had learnt at GCSE such as how to edit together a basic cut.

Here are my strengths and weaknesses in my opinion:
Labelling the clapperboard

Strengths

  • I can set up a camera and tripod successfully and fast
  • Editing together a basic sequence and achieving good matches on action using Adobe Premiere Pro
  • Creating basic titles
  • Recording the voice-over on Adobe Audition and cutting it on Adobe Premiere Pro
  • Fading music in and out and adjusting sound levels of each track during editing
Weaknesses
  • My camerawork may be out of practice as I didn't record any of the shots seeing as I was in all of them
  • Adding transitions to titles as I was away when this was done
  • The grading process as I was also away when this was done
    Editing the basic cut
    Recording the voice-over


    The interface of Adobe Audition
    Setting up the camera and tripod

No comments:

Post a Comment