Introduction

My name is Mario Louka and I am a media student at the Latymer School. My candidate number is 9099 and I am working with Eddie Rowe (9147) and Ignacio Flores (9049) collectively in group 2.

In order to view my work please click on the 3 labels named 'A2 Research + Planning', 'A2 Construction' and 'A2 Evaluation'.ick above to enter the website

Above is our album cover.

My Music Video

Click below for our Music Video


Click above to enter the website

Thursday 19 March 2015

Construction Post 7: My Personal Contributions to the Shoot Sessions

Me in my costume as Guy
My main contribution to the shoot sessions were that of an actor as I played the main character, Guy. It was quite hard to get into character at first but having already practised the role during the test shoot, I felt it was easier to get into role this time.












A poster I put up prior to the shoot
We also used my house and the surrounding streets, this meant I dressed my bedroom with posters before hand in order to save time doing so on the morning of the shoot.
The streets around my house









Me after reviewing a shot on the high street




Finally, I reviewed every shot after we filmed it and suggested what we could do to improve. We all had input here and I feel this helped us to produce the best shots we could. I had a lot of input here as I could see what was wrong with each shot and therefore adjust my acting or position accordingly or try to help Thakshana or Angela with their camera work.

No comments:

Post a Comment