Introduction

My name is Mario Louka and I am a media student at the Latymer School. My candidate number is 9099 and I am working with Eddie Rowe (9147) and Ignacio Flores (9049) collectively in group 2.

In order to view my work please click on the 3 labels named 'A2 Research + Planning', 'A2 Construction' and 'A2 Evaluation'.ick above to enter the website

Above is our album cover.

My Music Video

Click below for our Music Video


Click above to enter the website

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Question 3: What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?

Our production company for our film is RC Productions (Rom-com Productions) and our distributor is 20th Century Fox.

Production
































Distribution
For our distributor we are using 20th Century Fox. They are one of the six major Hollywood Studios and have a worldwide reach which is exactly what's needed for our film.






Here is the release plan of John Tucker Must Die:


Our Release Plan:

No comments:

Post a Comment