Introduction

My name is Mario Louka and I am a media student at the Latymer School. My candidate number is 9099 and I am working with Eddie Rowe (9147) and Ignacio Flores (9049) collectively in group 2.

In order to view my work please click on the 3 labels named 'A2 Research + Planning', 'A2 Construction' and 'A2 Evaluation'.ick above to enter the website

Above is our album cover.

My Music Video

Click below for our Music Video


Click above to enter the website

Tuesday 3 March 2015

R+P Post 18: Our test shoot

Angela behind the camera on our test shoot
After all of our previous planning, we now feel we are ready to have a test shoot. We feel that there a number of key things we need to prioritise. These are:

  • The lighting from spotlights work for our shots
  • The locations are big enough to get the camera in and still record good shots
  • We test all of our shots and see how they turn out on camera
  • Test my acting/act as a dress rehearsal
After recording the test shoot, we felt we learnt a lot. We found that our organisation was good, through the correct use of our shoot-board and clapperboard but we found that we needed to get a greater variety of shots as we were left having to use some of our poorer shots for the rough cut due to our footage not being up to scratch. In addition to this, we found that we needed to a be a little more technically switched on during shoots because we broke some continuity errors such as the 30 degree rule. Finally, we found that my acting was somewhat lackluster in some shots, partly due to failing to get in role and partly due to less direction than what was needed. This is something we are working on before our real shoot. 
Clapperboad on our test shoot

My personal contribution was that of an actor as I was in every shot, however, I still viewed every shot after recording it trying to see how we could improve it. I also did my best to direct myself along with the other 2 members to ensure the shots were successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment