Introduction

My name is Mario Louka and I am a media student at the Latymer School. My candidate number is 9099 and I am working with Eddie Rowe (9147) and Ignacio Flores (9049) collectively in group 2.

In order to view my work please click on the 3 labels named 'A2 Research + Planning', 'A2 Construction' and 'A2 Evaluation'.ick above to enter the website

Above is our album cover.

My Music Video

Click below for our Music Video


Click above to enter the website

Thursday 19 March 2015

Construction Post 2: Our Post-production Kit


To edit our opening sequence, we will be using an edit suite with 2 screens. This is highly beneficial as it allows us to edit on one window and watch the sequence on the other window. This comes in handy when we want to see our progress or analyse what changes we just made.

We are going to use Adobe Premiere Pro to edit our sequence together. It is a highly sophisticated bit of software which allows us to cut and edit our rushes, sound effects and titles together into a sequence that will eventually become our film opening. 

To record our voiceover, we will use Adobe Audition and a microphone. When I record the voiceover, it is essential that there is no background noise, this can be achieved by having nobody in the room and helped by turning the gain very low on the microphone. Adobe Audition simply allows me to record my voice onto a programme which can then be easily transferred to Premiere Pro.


Me recording the voiceover

No comments:

Post a Comment