Introduction

My name is Mario Louka and I am a media student at the Latymer School. My candidate number is 9099 and I am working with Eddie Rowe (9147) and Ignacio Flores (9049) collectively in group 2.

In order to view my work please click on the 3 labels named 'A2 Research + Planning', 'A2 Construction' and 'A2 Evaluation'.ick above to enter the website

Above is our album cover.

My Music Video

Click below for our Music Video


Click above to enter the website

Tuesday 8 December 2015

R+P Post 12: Artists/bands that have influenced my ideas

Our artist has been heavily influenced by real life examples of similar artists. Looking into both DJs and singers has been very helpful at gathering a range of references that we can use to make our artist more realistic.

Calvin Harris
Appearance/Costume

The appearance of Calvin Harris has heavily influenced my thinking for the costume. I've found both artist mannerisms and costume similarities that I like and plan to use for our artist. Calvin Harris tends to mainly use plain clothes which I like. He also has quite a chilled, laid-back personality which is something else that I like.

Oliver Heldens



I like the personality of house artist, Oliver Heldens also. His cheeky personality means he's really well liked and he also tends to dance to his music on stage which is also another reason to like the artist.


No comments:

Post a Comment