Introduction

My name is Mario Louka and I am a media student at the Latymer School. My candidate number is 9099 and I am working with Eddie Rowe (9147) and Ignacio Flores (9049) collectively in group 2.

In order to view my work please click on the 3 labels named 'A2 Research + Planning', 'A2 Construction' and 'A2 Evaluation'.ick above to enter the website

Above is our album cover.

My Music Video

Click below for our Music Video


Click above to enter the website

Monday 21 December 2015

R+P Post 21: My key shots storyboard

After working out the timeline, we decided we should create a key shots storyboard completely narrowing our ideas down to specific shots.


To the right and below is our finished storyboard. This was in chronological order featuring the majority of our key shots. This was really helpful going forward as we had now established an order of specific shots meaning our music video no longer had any gaps in it. The different colours highlighted different camera angles and arrows on the Post-it notes either represented camera movement or character movement.






This kind of planning was exactly what was needed going forward as we often referred to the story board in future and also found that it acted as a 'fail-safe' if we forgot any of the specific shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment