Introduction

My name is Mario Louka and I am a media student at the Latymer School. My candidate number is 9099 and I am working with Eddie Rowe (9147) and Ignacio Flores (9049) collectively in group 2.

In order to view my work please click on the 3 labels named 'A2 Research + Planning', 'A2 Construction' and 'A2 Evaluation'.ick above to enter the website

Above is our album cover.

My Music Video

Click below for our Music Video


Click above to enter the website

Monday 21 December 2015

R+P Post 24: Planning my digipak panels

The first part of planning our digipak panels was to consolidate our previous research. The visual mindmap I created during research essentially summed up a lot of our possible ideas and also the common conventions in one document.
My visual mindmap

Therefore after all of the research, there were a few main conventions we felt we had to include:
  • An album and artist name somewhere on the album, probably the front and definitely the spine
  • A barcode, this is on every album
  • A track list on the rear of the album
  • Record label, copyright information and other institutional information
With this in mind, we started planning some more specific ideas. Below is a mindmap I created of more specific ideas. 
The mindmap
This eventually translated into more concrete ideas, however, we remained open even when we were creating the digipak in order to see what looked best rather than just trying one idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment