Introduction

My name is Mario Louka and I am a media student at the Latymer School. My candidate number is 9099 and I am working with Eddie Rowe (9147) and Ignacio Flores (9049) collectively in group 2.

In order to view my work please click on the 3 labels named 'A2 Research + Planning', 'A2 Construction' and 'A2 Evaluation'.ick above to enter the website

Above is our album cover.

My Music Video

Click below for our Music Video


Click above to enter the website

Monday 21 December 2015

R+P Post 30: My shoot-board

We have produced a shoot-board in preparation for our main shoot. A shoot-board is key and having produced this, I feel far more confident going into the real shoot as our organisation is sorted.



Benefits
  • The shoot-board helped our organisation as we only called actors in when we needed them and filmed shots in terms of who we needed rather than chronological order
  • We had a time schedule helping us to know whether we were on time and how far we should be
  • A description of the shot so we knew what we were filming without needing our storyboard
  • Acted as a multi-functional document collating other elements we've worked on e.g. scheduling and shots, into one document


No comments:

Post a Comment