Introduction

My name is Mario Louka and I am a media student at the Latymer School. My candidate number is 9099 and I am working with Eddie Rowe (9147) and Ignacio Flores (9049) collectively in group 2.

In order to view my work please click on the 3 labels named 'A2 Research + Planning', 'A2 Construction' and 'A2 Evaluation'.ick above to enter the website

Above is our album cover.

My Music Video

Click below for our Music Video


Click above to enter the website

Tuesday 8 December 2015

R+P Post 13: Influences from art, fashion and culture

A wide range of our inspiration came from other music videos but there were certainly some aspects that came from art, fashion and culture.

300

I like the greenscreen effect that was used in the movie, 300. The film was heavily stylised which looked particularly eye-catching and provided a great overall style to the film.



Minimalism
Minimalism is 'a movement in sculpture and painting which arose in the 1950s, characterized by the use of simple, massive forms.' It is certainly a concept that we are interested in as it looks really effective with a major focus pulling in the audiences eye.

I also like the look of minimalist fashion as it is quite plain but once again looks effective as long as striking colours or opposite colours are used.

No comments:

Post a Comment