Introduction

My name is Mario Louka and I am a media student at the Latymer School. My candidate number is 9099 and I am working with Eddie Rowe (9147) and Ignacio Flores (9049) collectively in group 2.

In order to view my work please click on the 3 labels named 'A2 Research + Planning', 'A2 Construction' and 'A2 Evaluation'.ick above to enter the website

Above is our album cover.

My Music Video

Click below for our Music Video


Click above to enter the website

Monday 21 December 2015

R+P Post 27: Casting

The cast list
When it came to casting, we had some big decisions to make of who would perform. We had group meetings to discuss this and I compiled a cast list at home:

Our main issue was who was going to be our main character. We first opted to use Arian as we felt he portrayed the character we wanted well. However, it came up that there were scheduling issues as he had another commitment with rehearsals for the school play so we instead opted to use Shayam for our main character who did a great job.

Arian who was unable to be used
For our dancers/extras we mainly used people from our media class as they were available and ready to commit free time but also because they understood our concept well as we had been explaining it to them. A couple of my friends from outside media were also used in it as we felt they fit the role well and numbers were key in our bigger sequences meaning the bigger, the better.
One of the Extras used

No comments:

Post a Comment