Introduction

My name is Mario Louka and I am a media student at the Latymer School. My candidate number is 9099 and I am working with Eddie Rowe (9147) and Ignacio Flores (9049) collectively in group 2.

In order to view my work please click on the 3 labels named 'A2 Research + Planning', 'A2 Construction' and 'A2 Evaluation'.ick above to enter the website

Above is our album cover.

My Music Video

Click below for our Music Video


Click above to enter the website

Tuesday 8 December 2015

R+P Post 17: My Chosen Track

For our song, we have chosen 'Sun Goes Down' by David Guetta, the lyric video is below.


'Sun Goes Down' is the 5th single to be released of David Guetta's album 'Listen'. The song is a collaboration of the DJs David Guetta and Showtek with vocals from MAGIC! and Sonny Wilson. The single was released on 31st July 2015 by Parlophone, a subsidiary of Warner Music Group. The song was co-written by David Guetta, the lead singer of MAGIC! and Showtek. The song was also produced by David Guetta and Showtek.

A table of the advantages and disadvantages of our chosen song


An email was sent by Iggy to WMG asking for their permission to use the track, the email was as follows:


We heard nothing back so we assumed we could use the song for our music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment