Introduction

My name is Mario Louka and I am a media student at the Latymer School. My candidate number is 9099 and I am working with Eddie Rowe (9147) and Ignacio Flores (9049) collectively in group 2.

In order to view my work please click on the 3 labels named 'A2 Research + Planning', 'A2 Construction' and 'A2 Evaluation'.ick above to enter the website

Above is our album cover.

My Music Video

Click below for our Music Video


Click above to enter the website

Monday 21 December 2015

R+P Post 31: My call sheet

We created a call sheet in preparation for our real shoot. There weren't any special safety hazards other than hot lights and tripping hazards etc. but we still had talks with our cast about this, in particular students outside of media as they didn't have any experience of this. Overall though, it was simply good planning to create a call sheet which is what we aimed for throughout the whole course and it ensured that everyone had everyone's phone numbers in an emergency.
Our call sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment