Introduction

My name is Mario Louka and I am a media student at the Latymer School. My candidate number is 9099 and I am working with Eddie Rowe (9147) and Ignacio Flores (9049) collectively in group 2.

In order to view my work please click on the 3 labels named 'A2 Research + Planning', 'A2 Construction' and 'A2 Evaluation'.ick above to enter the website

Above is our album cover.

My Music Video

Click below for our Music Video


Click above to enter the website

Tuesday 8 December 2015

R+P Post 15: My Record Label


We decided to call our record label 'Detrimental Records' for a couple of reasons. First of all, we felt that 'Detrimental Records' was a name that would be easy to remember due to the nature of the word 'detriment' implying negative connotations. We also used this name as there is a belief by some that EDM is not real music as it's made using computers rather than real instruments, therefore, we've played on this belief for irony labeling our music as detrimental. Finally, we've added the 'records' into our name as it labels our company as a record label and is also done by most other record labels e.g. Spinnin' Records, Columbia Records, Decca Records.

No comments:

Post a Comment