Introduction

My name is Mario Louka and I am a media student at the Latymer School. My candidate number is 9099 and I am working with Eddie Rowe (9147) and Ignacio Flores (9049) collectively in group 2.

In order to view my work please click on the 3 labels named 'A2 Research + Planning', 'A2 Construction' and 'A2 Evaluation'.ick above to enter the website

Above is our album cover.

My Music Video

Click below for our Music Video


Click above to enter the website

Monday 21 December 2015

R+P Post 33: Reflections on my role and contribution during Research and Planning

Researching the water guns we bought
So far, I'm really pleased with where our project is headed and based on the current work, I feel we are going to have a really successful end result.

I'm really pleased with my group because we all seem to be putting in equal amounts of work which means we're not having to make up for the shortcomings of one member. Therefore, it allows us to continue to be creative and efficient without having to worry about if the other members are up to date etc.

I have enjoyed going away and doing my own research and then bringing it back to the group and sharing during group meetings as I feel this is a really successful way at progressing. The fact that we have all been doing this means we all come back with fresh ideas ready to share for each meeting.

The planning process has also been very efficient as we've ensured as a group that we don't slack and fall behind. I created the costume and props lists so that we had a written indication of what we were having on each person for each scene rather than simply having it all in our head and running the risks of forgetting on the day.

Being the lead singer has meant I have an extra role too in having to learn the lyrics but this is something I did early on in order to not waste time later on in the course.

Overall, I'm really happy with where we're at and am looking forward to starting the production stage.

The costume list I created

No comments:

Post a Comment