Introduction

My name is Mario Louka and I am a media student at the Latymer School. My candidate number is 9099 and I am working with Eddie Rowe (9147) and Ignacio Flores (9049) collectively in group 2.

In order to view my work please click on the 3 labels named 'A2 Research + Planning', 'A2 Construction' and 'A2 Evaluation'.ick above to enter the website

Above is our album cover.

My Music Video

Click below for our Music Video


Click above to enter the website

Monday 21 December 2015

R+P Post 22: Planning my promo shots

The mindmap I created
To plan for our promo shots, we had a group meeting discussing poses, costume and shot types. After this, I created a small mindmap at home putting some of our ideas onto paper.








We then sketched some possible poses using real examples as a basis for our results:




The 4th photo along was inspired by the pose by Martin Garrix as seen below. We plan to take photos with and without sunglasses in that pose to add variety and in different costumes also.

The final photo, a side-profile headshot is a really standard pose as seen by the Avicii photo.

Finally, our 2 shot photo was inspired by the photo of Disclosure, we aim to get a range of poses of the DJ and Orlando together.
Disclosure
Avicii
Martin Garrix
We settled on 2 outfits focusing on black and white as this was prominent within similar artist's promo shoots such as Calvin Harris and Hardwell. 

Calvin Harris example 
Our white outfit
Our black outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment